Features

Only 2% of all web visitors will ever call or submit an email form. We identify the other 98%.

right_arrow

Notifications

Real-time data alerts via email, notify up to 3 team members that a prospect is on your website. Prospect-Path reveals anonymous site visitors which gives your team instant intelligence.

right_arrow

Research

Delivered to your inbox is powerful quick research about each promising lead. Provided to you is an in-depth listing of business information, internal contacts and (12) twelve other sources of data to utilize when making a personal connection.

right_arrow

Limitless

Unlimited use of the Prospect-Path code allows it to be used on all your domains/sub domains. This feature means you can capture ALL prospects from ANY campaigns throughout your entire marketing initiatives.

right_arrow

Profit

Leverage your current marketing budgets by tracking anonymous website visitors. Saves your sales team time and shows you what campaigns work better than others.

right_arrow

Simple

Keep it simple. Easy installation, no maintenance, no implementation – it’s just that easy. Once installed, all you need to do is follow up on the alerts and close the deal.

right_arrow

Documentation

​Designed by sales professionals for sales professionals. Easy to analyze informational reports delivered daily in excel. Imagine knowing the precise products or services visitors are reviewing. Prospect-path reports, deliver insightful actionable data not just generic web analytics.